Customized Living Services
Accra Customized Living Services are a package of personalized component services designed to meet the assessed needs of an individual living in a qualified setting. The component services that can be included in a customized living service package include:
- Incidental nursing services: medication setup, insulin draws
- Home management tasks: snack and/or meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping/cleaning, or shopping
- Supportive services: assisting with setting up appointments, managing funds, arranging for/or providing transportation, and/or socialization
- Home care aide-like tasks: preparing modified diets, reminding consumers to take medications or perform exercises, assisting with dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Home health aide-like tasks: administration of medications, routine delegated medical procedures, assisting with bodily functions, assisting with range-of-motion exercises, providing skin care, central storage of medication
What are Customized Living Services?
12-24 hour customized living service is an individualized package of component services that, for a person living in a qualified setting, and in addition to other component services as outlined above, includes 12-24 hours of supervision of the person, provided in a way which is designed to meet that person’s documented, assessed needs.