Our Mission: Providing individualized services and supports to people with disabilities and older adults at home in their community.
As a non-profit organization since 1992, Accra has provided services to individuals with disabilities of all ages as well as older adults. The services provided support the independence of the individual and offer the highest quality care when needed, whether it is a self-directed program of Personal Care Assistance, Fiscal Managment Services (FMS), or a Basic 245D Waivered Service; home health care with the personalized attention of a skilled nurse or home health aide as well as providing customized living services in assisted living facilities. We offer these services throughout the state of Minnesota in all 87 counties.
Why Choose Accra?
- For 25+ years, we have been helping individuals live independently.
- Our highly experienced RNs are best in class with one goal in mind – to help coordinate the best care for our clients.
- Accra’s Personal Care Assistants, and other Support Staff, are paid a high, competitive wage.
- Accra’s reputation is impeccable among our clients and our peers.
- Department of Human Services-approved statewide provider of Fiscal Management Services.
- We offer our programs and services throughout the state of Minnesota.
- We are a Medicare Certified Agency.
- Our services are personalized to fit your exact needs.
- Spanish-speaking staff to serve client needs.
- Offices throughout Minnesota, providing a local presence with employees who know the local communities.