Accra accepts the following payment options.
Medicare – Medicare beneficiaries may be eligible for Medicare home health care in our home health program locations. To learn more about whether you are eligible for Medicare and what Medicare covers, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433.
Medical Assistance (MA) – is a health insurance program for low income people of any age. Apply through your local county human services department. For more information, contact the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433, or the Disability LinkAge Line at 1-866-333-2466.
Medical Assistance Home and Community-Based Services Programs
- Alternative Care Program – is a program offering certain home and community-based services for Minnesotans at least age 65 years, at-risk of nursing home placement, and with low income and assets.
- Brain Injury Waiver – is for people with a traumatic or acquired brain injury, and who need the level of care provided in a nursing facility or neurobehavioral hospital. This program offers specialized cognitive and behavioral supports.
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver – is a program for chronically ill and medically fragile persons who need the level of care provided in a hospital.
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver – is a program for adults age 18-64 years who have disabilities and require the level of care provided in a skilled nursing facility.
- Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver – is a waiver for persons with developmental disabilities or related conditions who need the level of care in an Intermediate Care Facility.
- Elderly Waiver (EW) – is for adults over age 65 years who need the level of care provided in a skilled nursing facility.
- Consumer Support Grant – is a state-funded option to the Medicaid home care services of home health aide, personal care assistance, and/or home care nursing.
Private Pay/Private Insurance – most private health and long-term care insurances include a home health care benefit. Contact your insurance carrier to learn about your benefits. You may also buy home care services with your private dollars when they are not covered by other payers.
Veterans Benefits – Veterans and families have health and disability-related benefits. For more information contact your local Veteran Services Office at www.macvso.org, the Veteran LinkAge Line at 1-888-LinkVet (1-888-546-5838), or the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs at www.minnesotaveteran.org.